Friday, December 4, 2009

Pointyball talk (I caved in)

Greetings intelectuals -

A few thoughts before tomorrow's American pointyball conference championships.

1) How did no BCS school figure out Dan LeFevour is a first rate athlete?
2) I hope my Wildcats can take down the Trojans in the Coliseum, and that the Golden Bears have trouble at Husky Stadium...The Puck won't like me for it though.
3) I can't decide whether I want Texas to fail miserably against Nebraska, or whether 5 teams should finish undefeated so that there's a concrete case for a playoff...(No, New Mexico State will not win on the smurf turf in Boise)
4) Florida vs. Alabama will be a great game, perhaps the biggest and best all season...and I still don't care.

I'll sort out my Heisman picks after the weekend. I'm still holding off on my rant regarding the Civil War...


Good evening all,
Platapus

No comments: